Wednesday, November 25, 2009

It all starts with a glance... Part 2

While driving with my mother through town
I did happen to glance absently at the windows of a building, a beautiful building in Belvidere. What I there did see was a possibility,
a beautiful and engaging possibility.

I'm officially, seriously serious about opening my own business. I feel as though the myriad threads of my life are about to come together into a Big Beautiful E: E for everything! E for ecstacy! E for embrace!

It all starts with a glance... Part 1

5 comments:

Cosmic Monkey said...

Tell me more. I'm starting a business right now as well.

conniewonnie13 said...

HI Andrew:) I'm barely in the beginning stages... right now I have to figure out what it will cost to get the doors open, but I'm opening a bakery/cafe and my goal is to do it in 6 months.

What about you?

Cosmic Monkey said...

That is awesome! Good on you to undertake a dream when so many settle for less. I am starting a stonework business in the spring. Rightnow I am working on a little snow shoveling business. Once you get a taste of being your own boss, it is hard to go back...

Cosmic Monkey said...

Let me know if you ever want to collaborate or chat about anything...I have my mind and hands in any number of ideas and projects, including urban farming, permaculture design, an idea for a cafe, etc...all kinds of stuff.

conniewonnie13 said...

I'm kinda terrified and ridiculously happy to have made this choice but...

I've reached a point in my life where its no longer acceptable to be afraid of trying. What's the worst thing that can happen? I fail? If that's the worst of it then I'm all for digging in. Bring it on yo!

I really want to do this. I have so many ideas and am very interested in this being a co-operative project; the vary nature of it relies on the assistance of friends and community to pull it off.

Once I get my thoughts a bit more focused I look forward to talking with you. Woo Hoo!!