Saturday, November 22, 2008

Randomness via The Flaming Rose

The writer of one of the blogs I visit, The Flaming Rose, was recently tagged to write 6 random things about himself and invited anyone else who'd like to play to join in.
Here's some random info about the Conn.

*Image found at Jaunted

1: I love public transportation.
I first fell in love with graffiti riding the train through Chicago. I think this was the start of my life in art. Some of the most significant experiences I've ever had have been on city buses and trains.

2: I love to rearrange furniture.
The first time I ever moved a sofa I was 7.

3: I'm a voyeur. I love stuff like this: Normal Room.

4: I'm Learning to Love You More.

5: In college, along with friends Amy and Mark, I hosted a radio show called
Pebble, The Spoken Word Show.
We read Lewis Carrol's Alice in Wonderland, assorted poetry and played music ranging from classical to industrial.

6: I absolutely love winter.
I was born at 4 o'clock in the morning during one of Chicago's awesome snowstorms. My mom's car wouldn't start so she called the police who took her to the hospital in a paddy wagon.
Sometimes I wear flip flops in the snow.

*Image by Senor Codo

No comments: